Nars NARSissist Unfiltered I Cheek Palette ($59, Limited Edition) - The palette is made of plastic and comes with a full size mirror. Each pan is exactly the same size as the deluxe sample size and contains 3.5g/0.12oz of product. (Nars' full size blushers each contain 0.16oz/4.8g for $30; therefore the palette is valued at $131.25.)
Scent: It's fragrance-free.
Shades: It comes with 1 highlight and 5 blushes.
- Watch Me is a light beige with a golden sheen. This is a great highlight shade and provides a very natural glow to the skin.
- Me First is an apricot with a golden sheen. This shade is a no-fuss, easy to wear, everyday blusher. For a more intense look, I like to add a little bit of Exhibit A.
- Takeover is a copper with rose shimmers. This shade works well alone and when mixed with Out There for a more dramatic finish.
- Out There is a deep russet with a matte finish.
- Chic is a rich raspberry with a matte finish. This is a great color for fall and winter. I also like to mix it with Watch Me when I want a more shimmery finish.
- Exhibit A is a red with a matte finish. This is the only shade in the palette that's available individually.
Formula: Watch Me, Me First and Takeover are not too sheer or too pigmented. They're very easy to work with and they blend nicely into the skin.
Out There, Chic and Exhibit A are highly pigmented and therefore, require a light hand & fluffy brush. A little goes a long way! (Tip: If you over applied the blushers, then use a dense buffing brush, such as the MAC 182, and take a little bit of setting powder to blend it out.)
Longevity: I generally don't have issues with cheek products in terms of longevity. The ones in the Nars palette last at least 8 hours without fading when worn over foundation + setting powder. (For reference, I have cheeks that are neither dry nor oily.)
Bottom Line: The Nars Unfiltered I Cheek Palette does not disappoint! It has a great mix of flattering shades and allows you to go from day to night & to create various looks. It's also refreshing to see new shades. (It does not contain Albatross, Laguna, or Orgasm. Hallelujah!) I highly recommend grabbing this palette before it's sold out!
This post contains affiliate links. None of the products mentioned are sponsored.