Mac All That Glitters - peachy pink with gold shimmers; shimmery finish
Urban Decay Blaze - peachy gold; metallic frost finish
Urban Decay Chopper - peachy bronze with a hint of a copper undertone
& microglitters; metallic frost finish
Mac Tan Pigment - peachy tan with a more copper undertone
than Chopper; shimmery finish
Mac Paradisco - pinky coral with gold sheen; similar to Free Love,
except Paradisco is lighter & pinker; shimmery finish
Urban Decay Free Love - pinky coral with gold sheen; similar to Paradisco,
except Free Love is darker & more coral; metallic frost finish
Blaze: gorgeous metallic sheen and lovely color when paired with greens.
(I know it may sound like an odd couple, but the colors do work very well together.)
I'm happy with all the colors, but Chopper might frustrate some people because it has microglitters.
*Urban Decay Eyeshadows*
- pigmented and easy to blend
- buttery texture (except the ones with microglitters)
- pretty frost finish with a metallic sheen
- no fallouts with most of the eyeshadows
- doesn't crease & lasts all day on my eyes when used with a primer
- good range of colors
- fits in my empty 28 pan eyeshadow palette (review)
- gets dusty and messy in the pan
- some eyeshadows have microglitters (which causes me to have fallouts when I apply them on my eyes)
- refill pans can't be purchased
- harder to depot than mac eyeshadows
- expensive when compared to Mac and other brands
Bottom Line: I would definitely purchase more Urban Decay eyeshadows due to their pigmentation and ease of blending. The ones with the micro-glitters require a more tacky base to work with to prevent fallouts. For those who apply their eye makeup before foundation, then the fallouts wouldn't be an issue and can be easily wiped away.
Note: Urban Decay Eyeshadows cost $17.00 for 1.5 grams at Nordstrom, Beauty.com, and Sephora. Mac Eyeshadows in pan form cost $11.00 for 1.5 grams (some of the eyeshadows have 1.3 grams) and cost $16 in pots. The empty 28 pan palette can be purchased from Coastal Scents for $9.95.
What Urban Decay eyshadows do you have or would like to have?
*This post contains affiliate links. None of the products mentioned are sponsored.