(GlossyBox USA November 2012)
(GlossyBox USA November 2012)
GlossyBox USA November 2012 ($59.81 Total Value):
- Illamasqua Lip & Eye Medium Pencil in Honour .05oz ($20) - I received the full size! The formula is super creamy and glides onto to the skin easily without any tugging. When applied onto my skin, it translates into a chocolate brown shade that's perfect for a day time look because the color doesn't look too dark or harsh.
- Incoco Nail Polish Applique in Sinderella Full Manicure Set ($8.00) - I received the full size! I never tried nail strips before because I was always worried that they would ruin my nails and that they wouldn't adhere well to my nails. These are actually really easy to apply and they stay on my nails extremely well. (They don't peel off.) The color is very festive and reminds me of the holidays. My favorite thing about these nail strips is that there is no smudging and no drying time. I just stick it onto my nail, buff away the excess with a nail filer and I'm done. These are so convenient! Just make sure you press the nail strips well onto your nails to prevent "air bubbles." (I did my thumb first and as you can see from the picture, there are some "air bubbles" on my nail.) To remove, just use nail polish remover.
- Kryolan for Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Rosewood 2.5g ($9.00) - I received the full size! It's a bubble gum pink with a matte finish. It has regular pigmentation that's not too sheer or too pigmented when applied with a standard blush brush, such as the Studio Gear #13. (The swatches look extremely pigmented because I applied with a very heavy hand, just to show the color better.) It doesn't leave a chalky finish, but it fades and looks patchy within 6 hours. However, because the compact is so tiny, I just take this wherever I go and touch up throughout the day.
- Nume Style Arganics by Nume Argan Oil 10ml ($4.99) - The full size costs $59/4oz. A little bit goes a long way. I love this stuff because it makes the ends of my hair look healthy and shiny, but not oily or greasy. (Just be careful and do not over apply it!) GlossyBox also provided a $100 gift certificate towards styling tools and hair extensions; however, I doubt I'll be using it because all the products are priced over $100.
- Skin&Co Roma Truffle Serum 0.50oz ($17.82) - The full size costs $36/1.01oz. It doesn't have a floral scent, but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is. The scent kind of reminds me of coconut. The formula is thin and liquidy and it absorbs quickly into the skin. It's suppose to "slow down the signs of aging;" however, I'm a poor candidate to test this claim as I'm still "blessed" with youthful skin. (Check back with me in the next year or two.)
Also, I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and remember,
there's still time to enter my massive giveaway. =)
*This post contains affiliate links and the products mentioned were provided by GlossyBox for consideration. This does not affect my opinion about the products. I don't do paid or guaranteed reviews. My reviews are based on my own honest opinion.